IDS - Inventory and Documentation Services
IDS is about collating all your HVAC data in one central place. It's a Windows Sharepoint based system that makes it easier for your people to collaborate and work together. It provides a single platform for your BMS O+M documentation, controller software, site photographs, site drawings, reports and any site specific information. And best of all, it supports and facilitates mobile access so that your engineers on the move can access IDS at any time - safely and securely using their supplied tablet PC.
What is provided in the IDS package?
- Site survey and catalogue
- Customised QR codes on site
- Central documentation store
- Tablet PC to facilitate remote access
- Delta OrcaView enabled
- Delta enteliWEB© enabled
What is covered by the site survey?
- Identification of all HVAC equipment
- Placement of QR code on site
- Collection of site specific information
- Site photographs
- Collation of BMS and HVAC controls O&M manuals
- Data input onto IDS central server
What information will my IDS system have available via the Tablet PC?
- Full site contact and address information including Google maps integration for online directions
- Contract start and finish dates so that you can keep up to date with expected renewals
- Installation, controller and firmware data backups providing an extra level of security if it all goes wrong!
- Site inventory of HVAC equipment and associated products / components - great for insurance purposes
- Associated site drawings in digital format (where available) - a full central drawing store
- Site photos of control panel and HVAC equipment
- Site software files and backup files
- O&M data sheets in PDF format
What if I have Delta Controls on my site?
The IDS Tablet is available with Orcaview preinstalled (optional extra). This provides an advanced level of access to the site controls at any time. If you have Delta Controls enteliWEB access installed in one or more of your sites, your IDS Tablet will allow you to access your HVAC business critical data at any time simply via Internet Explorer.
The IDS package is ready for the next generation of smart controllers from Delta controls. All energy data records from controllers will be available for analysis and decision making purposes.